Omari Hardwick’s son died around the same time his father was shot six times. As Ghost on Power, Hardwick can’t get anything right in his love life. In reality, him and his wife, Jennifer Pfautch, have a great relationship. She has helped him through numerous tragedies. About 2 years before Hardwick’s son passed, his brother was shot 10 times.
Amazingly, Omari’s father survived being shot six times. A miracle similar to 50 Cent’s survival in real life and on Power. In 2000, 50 Cent was shot 9 times. On the finale episode of Power‘s second season, Ghost left 50’s character, Kanan to die but he survived. Omari and 50 have been through it all, explaining why 50 chose him to play Ghost (James St. Patrick).
|Omari Hardwick Son Died|
Omari’s son on Power, Tariq St. Patrick is played by Michael Rainey Jr. Kanan has control of his mind. Tariq is convinced that his dad is a horrible person and can’t forgive him for leaving their family. “Jamie” left his family for his childhood girlfriend, Angela Valdes. She thinks he murdered her ex-boyfriend, Greg Knox but James wouldn’t murder a Fed.
In one of the saddest scenes ever, James asks Tommy to take care of his family. Ghost is starting to lose hope but his luck is about to change!
What do you think about Omari Hardwick? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life