Gizelle Bryant’s boyfriend, Kevin, made an appearance on The Real Housewives of Potomac season 2 episode 12, “Home Is Where the Truth Is.” The episode marked the finale of the second season. I like The Real Housewives of Potomac more than The Real Housewives of Atlanta! Gizelle Bryant is one reason why.
Gizelle and Kevin go out to eat and they discuss their future. She values their friendship so she doesn’t want to date Kevin. He’s disappointed and tried to persuade her to take a chance. Gizelle and Kevin have known each other for several years and I think she’s making the right decision. He’s a typical guy and just wants to jump into a relationship with a beautiful woman.
|Gizelle Bryant Boyfriend Kevin|
Gizelle and Kevin have known each other for more than 15 years. She asks him if he’s willing to risks their friendship and he says yes. Kevin is sounding thirsty at this point.
The tweet below explains that Gizelle and Kevin seem good together. It’s all good now because they’re friends. You expect different things from your lover and Kevin may not be able to please Gizelle.
#RHOP Gizelle should take Kevin seriously…they seem good together
— Mindy Not Sid (@SidTheCulprit) July 3, 2017
What do you think about Gizelle Bryant’s boyfriend Kevin? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life