Scroll to the video at the end of this article to see Evelyn Lozada and Jennifer Williams’ emotional reunion. Jennifer and Evelyn met in 1999 when Jennifer’s ex-husband, Eric Williams, played for the Boston Celtics alongside Evelyn’s ex-fiancé, Antoine Walker. The beef between Lozada and Williams involved Lozada’s former bae, Chad Ochocinco, a blog post and NeNe Leakes.
Evelyn called Jennifer out because Jennifer wasn’t happy for her after Chad Ochocinco proposed to her. Jennifer wrote a blog post where she speaks on her relationship with Evelyn and Evelyn got upset about it. In the post, Williams reveals that she’s not jealous of Evelyn’s engagement to Ochocinco. Jen claims that her publicist actually wrote the blog post. Williams claimed that Evelyn was mad because of her relationship with NeNe Leakes.
|Evelyn Lozada And Jennifer Williams Fight Reunion|
In the video below, Evelyn explains that she hasn’t seen Jennifer in 5-6 years. Evelyn explains that she’s a new person. She reminds Jen that she sent her a text message when her mother passed away. Lozada calls Jen out because she didn’t respond to her text message. Williams thanks Lozada for the flowers she sent and apologizes for ignoring her text message.
I feel Evelyn thought Jennifer was jealous of her relationship but Jennifer was really just trying to protect her friend #BasketballWives
— Nae Dem. 🖤 (@NaeskiLeAngel) July 18, 2017
What do you think about Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada making up? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life