Pictures from Chris Cornell’s death scene have finally been released. The talented musician died on May 18, 2017. His bodyguard found him in his hotel room at the MGM Grand in Detroit. The images below can help us flesh out the final hours of the Chris’ life. Upon entering Cornell’s room, police found his personal belongings, multiple prescription bottles and a red exercise apparatus.
The Detroit Police Department concluded that he used the exercise apparatus to commit suicide. The prescription bottles included prednisone, omeprazole and lorazepam. Prednisone is used to treat allergic disorders and numerous other conditions associated with inflammation. Omeprazole treats heartburn while lorazepam is used for seizures and anxiety.
|Chris Cornell Death Scene|
Police also found one of Chris’ guitars in the hotel room. The guitar reminds us that Chris was a musical genius. They say no great genius ever existed without a touch of madness.
|Chris Cornell Death Photos|
Cornell’s mom and dad were alcoholics. His mother pulled him out of a Catholic school because Chris began challenging the school’s staff on their beliefs.
|Chris Cornell Hotel Photos|
At a young age, Chris was a loner. He used music to help him through anxiety. He listened to The Beatles and never left the house.
|Chris Cornell Death Pictures|
|Chris Cornell Suicide Photos|
|Chris Cornell Police Photos|
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life