Bryan Abasolo is Columbian. It’s down to Dean, Eric, Bryan and Peter and in the last episode of The Bachelorette, each contestant introduced Rachel Lindsay to his family. He has never brought a woman home to meet his parents and was very nervous about the ordeal. Eric has also never been in love before.
Eric is from Baltimore, Maryland and Rachel fits in great with his family. Rachel and Eric’s friends enjoyed a game of basketball and the trip went well.
Sorry Eric but Baltimore can’t compete with Bryan’s hometown, Miami, Florida. Bryan used his hometown to his advantage. Him and Rachel had tons of fun playing games and dancing. Bryan’s ex-girlfriend didn’t get along with his mother so Rachel is nervous.
|Bryan Abasolo Ethnicity|
Bryan and his family tell Rachel that Bryan’s ex-girlfriend was bad news. I hope Rachel believes them!
I want Rachel to marry Peter and I want them to adopt Dean. #TheBachelorette
— Harmony Barker (@HarmonyNBee) July 18, 2017
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life