Blue Ivy’s “Boom Shakalaka” freestyle is breaking the Internet. 4:44 is a family affair. Jay-Z dissed his “brother” Kanye West on the album, his wife, Beyonce, is featured on the album and now it’s Blue Ivy’s turn. Scroll to the video at the end of this article to hear Blue’s amazing verse. The Internet loves it with some fans calling her the best rapper alive.
In Blue’s verse, she discusses the sky being the limit, a lesson she most likely learned from her father, Jay-Z. One of the Notorious B.I.G.’s best songs is “Sky’s The Limit” and Jay and Biggie were good friends. Beyonce shows Blue that the sky is the limit through her hard work and tenacity. Keep reading to see Twitter’s reaction to Blue’s freestyle.
|Blue Ivy Boom Shakalaka|
Who doesn’t want famous parents? Blue Ivy is all of us. Even if you’re not a fan of Jay-Z and Beyonce, their music has impacted you in some way during the last few decades.
Blue Ivy: BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA EVERYTHING IN SHAKA EVERYTHING IN FAKA
— billboard hip-hop (@billboardhiphop) July 7, 2017
There’s Jay’s following, Roc Nation if you will, Beyonce’s #BeeHive and now there’s the #IvyLeague. Blue’s taking the world to school!
Blue Ivy really said, “everything I hear is my answer.” That’s one of those bars that hits you in the gut. Sign me up for the #IvyLeague.
— Jonathan (@jnthnwll) July 7, 2017
What do you think about Blue Ivy’s “Boom Shakalaka” freestyle? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life