Ashley Henderson, Lou Williams’ former bae, made an appearance on the last episode of Basketball Wives. Hazel, Evelyn, Bonnie-Jill and Shaunie are enjoying lunch when Ashley arrives. Ashley and Hazel are friends and the ladies are excited to meet a new basketball wife. Scroll to the video at the end of this article to see Ashley’s fight with Saniyyah Samaa.
Hazel tried to prepare the ladies for Ashley by explaining how open relationships are these days. She’s referring to Ashley’s former relationship with NBA star, Lou Williams. He was recently traded to the Los Angeles Clippers. A few years ago he had two girlfriends that knew about each other: Ashley and Rece Mitchell.
|Ashley Henderson Basketball Wives Lou Williams|
Ashley explains that her and Lou are no longer together. She introduced him and Rece and he’s still with Rece. Evelyn is feeling Ashley because she’s pretty. Ashley and Lou have a child together. Bonnie Jill makes things awkward when she mistakes Ashley for one of Lou’s other girls.
What did you think about Ashley Henderson’s appearance on Basketball Wives? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life