Amber Rose’s mom, Dorothy, is black. She’s from Cape Verde. She has a very light complexion but that doesn’t mean she’s not black. Cape Verde is an island country located 350 miles off the coast of West Africa. Scroll to the video at the end of this article to hear Amber Rose’s response to Kodak Black.
Kodak Black is the latest entertainer to get caught up in the light skin, dark skin debate. The sad truth is many rappers make it clear that they prefer light skin women by dating and marrying them. Beyonce’s #Lemonade complexion attracted Jay Z while Kanye West is married to Kim Kardashian.
|Amber Rose Mom Dorothy Amanda Edwards/WireImage.com|
People are calling Kodak Black retarded and the video at the end of this article may explain why. He isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. In the video he explains that he is tired of “simplifying” his stance. He doesn’t like his complexion and he think light skin women are softer than dark skin women.
amber rose’s mom is black, she’s said this many times, from cape verde. just because she’s extremely light, does not cancel her blackness
— Alex (@planetalex_) July 2, 2017
Kodak better be careful. He still has a rape case to beat and his comments are starting to sound suspect.
What do you think about Amber Rose’s mom, Dorothy? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life