Joseline Hernandez said that Stevie J molested his daughter, Eva Jordan. That’s why Mimi Faust doesn’t want Joseline around Eva. That’s also why Stevie’s daughter Savannah is mad at Joseline. Savannah can’t forgive Joseline for lying about her father and sister. I don’t think Stevie will be able to maintain a relationship with Joseline.
In Love and Hip Hop Atlanta‘s fourteenth episode of season 6, “Reality Bites” we see Joseline and Savannah try to talk out their differences. The ladies are unsuccessful and almost end up fighting. Joseline is still in love with Stevie and proposes to him. Stevie says “Yes” but explains that they have work to do.
The tweet below explains that Mimi refers to Joseline as “baby mama number 5” instead of calling her by her name. Mimi hates Joseline and she isn’t shy about it.
Mimi calls Joseline baby momma #5 because she doesn’t respect her enough 2 say her name AND I DONT BLAME HER #LHHATL
— Nita…… KP (@juicykdp85) June 20, 2017
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life