Snapchat’s Ghost Mode feature allows you to keep your location private. You can now share your Snaps on a map using Snap Map. If you don’t want to share your location select Ghost Mode. If you would like to share your location with all your friends select “My Friends.” The new feature also allows you to only share your location with specific friends.
Choose the “Select Friends” option to only share your location with specific friends. Not everyone is feeling Snapchat’s new feature. The YouTube video at the end of this article has more dislikes than likes. The company doesn’t seem to care. Their minds are set on their new map features.
|Snapchat Ghost Mode|
Snapchat recently purchased Zenly, a social map app for more than $250 million. Instagram has enabled users to add their location for years. Snapchat’s location feature is more interactive but nothing to write home about. Snapchat’s initial social media takeover is over. Snap Map is not innovative with other social media apps already offering the option to share your location.
Now ya man can’t cheat and lie about where he at because Snapchat got the receipts #snapmap pic.twitter.com/Rmb7EbP4LJ
— Sash (@SashXo_) June 22, 2017
The only time I want to see a map on my phone is when I’m using Google Maps.
What do you think about Snapchat’s new Ghost Mode? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life