Jay-Z did not say “My wife a queen not a Kardashian.” The Brooklyn rapper did diss Kanye West but he didn’t say anything about Kim Kardashian. During Kanye’s Saint Pablo Tour, he exposed Jay-Z by revealing that he has killers. Kanye said that Jay-Z was trying to kill him. Although the two rappers met after the incident, Jay-Z delivered some bars about Kanye on the song “Kill Jay-Z.”
On “Kill Jay-Z” Jigga says, “You got high on life, that s*** drugged you, you walking around like you invincible, you dropped out of school, you lost your principles, I know people backstab you, I felt bad too, but this f*** everybody attitude ain’t natural. But you ain’t a Saint, this ain’t KumbaYe, But you got hurt because you did cool by Ye. You gave him 20 million without blinkin, he gave you 20 minutes on stage f*** was he thinking?”
|My Wife A Queen Not A Kardashian|
Jay continues, “F*** wrong with everybody? is what you saying, but if everybody’s crazy, you’re the one that’s insane.” Jay-Z went at Kanye’s heart. Kanye calls Jay his big brother but he wasn’t showing him any brotherly love in those lyrics.
Jay says that Kanye got high on life, exposing him for forgetting where he came from. Kanye only cares about fashion now. Jay-Z should never do another joint album. The same thing happened with R. Kelly.
What do you think about Jay-Z’s 4:44 album? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life