Drake and Louis Vuitton have teamed up to release the rapper’s new single, “Signs.” Hopefully Drake’s relationship with the brand will end up better than Kanye’s. The song releases at 8:30 AM ET. The track was produced by Noah “40” Shebib, Drake’s right hand man. 40 produced some of Drake’s most popular songs, including “Successful”, “Miss Me” and “I’m On One.”
I’m expecting something great from Drizzy. More Life was a classic but then Kendrick Lamar dropped DAMN. Beyonce’s Lemonade wasn’t a hip hop album but the project stole some of More Life‘s shine. Jay-Z recently announced that he’ll be releasing a new album, making the competition even tougher.
|Drake Louis Vuitton Signs|
Drake’s competition doesn’t stop there. Chance the Rapper continues to ride his wave while Migos are working on Culture 2. The CEO of Drake’s record label, Lil Wayne, is also preparing to drop his new album. Kanye West has also been putting in work. Will Drake have what it takes to maintain his reign against the competition?
I think Drizzy will come strong with “Signs.” Him and 40 only make hits and I know they cooked up something special for Louis Vuitton.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life