Bow Wow’s beautiful daughter, Shai Moss, was seen on episode 5 of Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta, “Watch Me Flip, Watch Me Nae Nae.” Shai and Bow Wow’s baby mama Joie Chavis visited him in Atlanta. The rapper, whose real name is Shad Moss, was very happy to see his baby girl. Shad and Joie welcomed Shai on April 27, 2011.
Bow Wow’s father was also seen on Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta. Waka Flocka and Brandon Barnes’ mother, Deb Antney, met with Bow Wow’s father. Deb visits Da Brat to tell her about Moss’ father and Da Brat warns her that Moss wants nothing to do with his dad. Antney explains that she wants the generational curse in Shad’s family to end.
|Bow Wow Daughter Shai Moss|
The video below shows Deb meeting with Shad’s father. She asks him about his life and he reveals that he’s still dealing with some issues. He wonders why Shad never tried to help him and Deb tells him that he needs to stop blaming others. I think Deb is making a mistake. Shad is a grown man and he’s able to make his own decisions.
Shad could end up fighting his father and it will be all Deb’s fault. She should mind her business.
I don’t care. Deb is trash for interfering in Bow Wow’s relationship with his father. Not her place at all #GUHHATL
— Lobos’ Trap Queen (@AshleyShyMiller) June 23, 2017
What do you think about Bow Wow’s daughter, Shai Moss? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life