Sina Bina is Yung Joc’s baby mama. She’s the mother of his twin daughters. Last year, she was spotted with Sas, Scrapp DeLeon’s brother. In Love and Hip Hop Atlanta‘s “War and Peace” episode we find out that Sina has a good relationship with another cast member: Rodney Bullock, Jasmine Washington’s boyfriend. Rodney and Jasmine meet Yung Joc and Karlie Redd to clear up some rumors.
Yung Joc lied about sleeping with Jasmine Washington
Karlie Redd wasn’t happy to find out about Yung Joc sleeping with Jasmine Washington. It turns out Joc slept with a different Jasmine. Rodney and Jasmine meet up with Joc and Karlie Redd to discuss the rumor. Joc and Rodney are friends, so Rod wants to know the truth. Joc explains that he was drunk and he couldn’t remember if Jasmine Washington was the Jasmine he slept with.
|Sina Yung Joc Baby Mama|
Rod and Sina talk everyday
If Sina has Rod around your kids Joc, what are you going to do? What are you going to dOOOo?! #LHHATL pic.twitter.com/cgh9dhGbo1
— Imjustme (@__Imjustme_) April 4, 2017
Joc was at the restaurant with Karlie Redd, his current girlfriend, why would he care about Sina?
What do you think about this season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life