Rihanna’s song, “Desperado” was featured on the “American B****” episode of Girls. In 2014, the singer’s team didn’t let the series play her song, “Talk That Talk.” The show’s music supervisor wanted Rihanna’s track to play while Hannah and Elijah were snorting cocaine. RiRi is a bad gal but she’s not that bad!
“Desperado” is featured on Rihanna’s 2016 album, Anti. Scroll to the end of this article to listen to the track. Singer, songwriter and producer, James Fauntleroy helped the singer write the song. He also helped her with “Close To You” and “James Joint.” Fauntleroy has also collaborated with Kanye West. He is featured on “Clique”, “Higher” and “Sin City.”
|Rihanna Song On Girls|
Anti helped Rihanna make $75 million in 2016. She landed endorsement deals with Puma, Stance, Dior and Samsung and raked in millions thanks to a successful tour. The singer’s dominance has continued in 2017. She recently passed Michael Jackson’s record, with 30 top ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100.
Anti was released over a year ago but it’s the gift that keeps on giving. The single, “Love on The Brain” was her 30th top ten hit to make the Billboard chart. Madonna and The Beatles are the only other artists to have more than 30 songs that have made the Billboard Hot 100.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life