My 600-lb Life season 5, episode 11, “James K’s Story” showed a 790 pound, bedridden man who could not stand or move his legs. Scroll down to see before and after pictures of James. In 2017, he’ll turn 48 and he’s still hoping to have weight loss surgery. The series reminds us that health and fitness is critical.
James’ Girlfriend, Lisa Gave Him Unhealthy Food
James couldn’t get his weight loss surgery because he couldn’t lose enough weight to make him eligible for the surgery. His girlfriend, Lisa, would give him unhealthy food although she knew he was trying to lose the weight. James met Lisa when he was 20-years-old. She lived two houses away with her abusive husband.
Lisa has four children. James and Lisa had an affair. One day, she was sitting on his porch, crying, so James kissed her on the cheek. Lisa explains that she knew he had a big heart after he kissed her. They fell in love. James says that his weight never bothered Lisa.
|My 600 LB Life James Before And After 2017 Update|
James Developed A Serious Case Of Cellulitis
He Started Gaining Weight After Suffering An Ankle Injury
You May Like
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom
- Keisha Morris Shakur – Tupac Wife
- Al Horford Wife – Amelia Vega