Bob from Chattanooga called Talking Dead host, Chris Hardwick again and some believe that Bob is Marilyn Manson. After The Walking Dead season 7 episode 13, “Bury Me Here” Chris discussed the series on Talking Dead. His guests included, Karl Mackinen, Michael Rooker, Lennie James and Scott Gimple.
Hardwick Takes A Question From A Fan That Calls In
Hardwick and his guests analyze the episode and then Chris takes a question from a caller. That’s when you hear that voice that was last heard in 2013: Bob from Chattanooga. Chris asks him if he’s the same Bob that called the show four years ago. “Yeah” Bob replies. He then tells Chris that he better not hang up.
Chris tells Bob that he didn’t hang up. Bob tells Chris that he froze up the last time he called. After Chris and Bob embrace each other, Bob asks why Morgan didn’t take his life at the end of the episode.
|Is Marilyn Manson Bob From Chattanooga Talking Dead?|
Marilyn Manson’s Appearance On Talking Dead
There is only one person who was more confusing than Bob from Chattanooga: Marilyn Manson. In 2013, Manson appeared on Talking Dead to discuss episode 3 of season 4, “Isolation.” Manson didn’t make any sense during his appearance. The singer made numerous random comments.
Bob From Chattanooga’s 2013 Call
The video below shows Bob from Chattanooga’s 2013 Talking Dead phone call. He proclaims that “the hour is coming, the hour is coming.” Bob’s phone call is cut off before he could finish.
Do you think Bob from Chattanooga is Marilyn Manson? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!
Don’t miss the next episode of The Walking Dead!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life