Social media has crowned Judge Qiana Lillard “Judge Bae.” The video at the end of this article shows the Detroit judge sentence Donna Kosal and another man in jail for laughing in her court room. Amanda Kosal is a convicted drunk driver. The 26-year-old killed Jerome Zirker and injured his fiancee, Brittany Johnson.
Jerome has five children. His sister was reading a victim impact statement written by his kids when Judge Lillard noticed Amanda’s mother, Donna and another man laughing.
|Judge Bae Qiana Lillard Donna Kosal|
Judge Lillard threw Donna and the man out the courtroom. She called them clowns and then had officers bring them back in the courtroom. Judge Lillard sentenced Donna to 93 days in jail for contempt of court. Donna slammed the courtroom door on her way out and you can hear her yelling in the video.
Donna only spent one day behind bars. She apologized for her actions so Judge Lillard counted the one day as time served.
Yall will not refer to the Honorable Qiana Lillard as #JudgeBae. Not in Courtoom 502, not today and not on any other day.
— Baevo (@ItzBreeZyBaby) February 24, 2017
Watch the video below to see Judge Qiana Lillard transform into #JudgeBae.
🗣 NOT IN COURT ROOM 502 #JudgeBae
— PEMDAS (@_DuncanOnEm) February 24, 2017
Do you think #JudgeBae made the wrong decision by giving Donna a break?
— Angelo (@ol_soul) February 25, 2017
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life