|John R. K. Howard|
People’s depravity seemingly knows no bounds nowadays. Let’s take the case of John R.K. Howard in Idaho. Howard played for his high school in Dietrich, Idaho, a community of about 330 people. It started as verbal abuse. The victim has also testified that Howard repeatedly called him the n-word and taught him a KKK-glorifying song that called for the lynching of black people, and that other members of the football team called him “fried chicken,” “watermelon,” “Kool-Aid” and “grape soda.”
The Judge stated during the trial he felt those terms were not racial insults even though those words do have a strong history of negativity.
This is very striking. It is also very revealing. The well to do white kid in the small town got off. He got off because that family was very influential in that town. The black kid’s family was literally the only black family in town. Needless to say the odds and the deck were stacked against them.
Add this to the countless list of white privilege sadly triumphing over justice.
If there is any true justice? Mr. Howard will not get into any college nor find a job. He should have to spend the rest of his life cleaning toilets because it’s clear he has the moral conscience of toilet bacteria!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life