Is Dilone, the model, transgender? No, the 21-year-old is not transgender. The Long Island born beauty is a girly tomboy who loves her hair short. She has walked for some of the most respected designers in the fashion industry including Dolce & Gabbana, Hermés and Chloe. The video towards the bottom of this post features her 2016 Versace campaign.
Rumors about Dilone being transgender began after she walked in Bottega Veneta’s 2016 menswear show. The model has nine siblings who she would put on plays with when she was younger. She loved the plays so much that she dreamed of becoming a famous Hollywood star. Dilone forgot about her acting dreams after being scouted by her agency.
|Dilone Model Transgender?|
She recently closed the Pink section of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The beautiful model looked winter-ready on stage with Bruno Mars.
S/o to all the vs models that helped make me feel comfortable and confident. I ❤️️ you girls! Can’t wait to relive the magic all over again on Dec 5! Such an honor to close the pink section. Thank you so much to every single person who made this possible. Flood watch warning ⚠️ bc my (happy) tears have been endless #vsfashionshow
The Dominican model’s Versace ad also stars Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss. In the Instagram post below the brand proclaims that Dilone embodies the spirit of contemporary Versace women.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life