So what happened to Al Michaels on Sunday Night Football? The television sportscaster will be replaced by Mike Tirico for four NFL games NBC will broadcast this season. At 72-years-old, Michaels most likely wasn’t interested in covering additional games this season. NBC added five Thursday night games in February, leading to Michaels’ schedule changes.
NBC acquired the games in a 10-game deal which also involves Twitter. The social networking service will stream the 10 games broadcast by CBS and NBC. It’s great seeing traditional media and new media working together to provide an amazing experience. No matter where you are, if you have your mobile device, you’ll be able to enjoy live NFL football!
|What Happened To Al Michaels On Sunday Night Football?|
Alan “Al” Richard Michaels was born on November 12, 1944 in Brooklyn, New York. He loved the Brooklyn Dodgers when he was younger. When his parents decided to move to Los Angeles, the Dodgers, coincidentally, made the same move. His love for baseball led him to play for his high school team.
After high school, Michaels attended Arizona State University. He majored in radio and television and since then, he’s mastered his craft. The talented sportscaster made his mark on Monday Night Football and continues deliver quality commentating.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life