On Friday, November 4, 2016, President Barack Obama delivered a speech at Fayetteville State University in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Just when you thought you were getting over the fact that his days in office are coming to an end, he gave us another reason to miss him. Obama compared the 2016 election to VH1’s Love and Hip Hop reality series.
To show his support for Hillary Clinton, Obama proclaimed that the election is so horrible, it’s some Love and Hip Hop stuff.” The president may have a busy schedule but there’s no doubt that he watches the VH1 series every Monday. After watching the finale of #LHHH he was most likely missing the series, leading him to make the comments.
|Obama Love And Hip Hop|
Many people believe that there is no good choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. As a result, a large number of people have decided not to vote this year.
What do you think? Are you planning on voting? Is President Obama correct about this year’s election being similar to reality TV? Let us know how you feel in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life