Love and Hip Hop New York reality star, Miss Moe Money, is one half of the rap duo BBOD (Bad Bitches On Deck). Sexxy Lexxy is the second half of the group. Moe’s real name is Monisha Brown while Lexxy’s is Alexis Smith Walker. The divas represent Harlem, New York and joined the series in season 6.
Moe was born on March 21, 1990 and is currently 26-years-old. As a teen, she moved to Pennsylvania where she attended North Hampton Community College. Although she loved music she decided to study Nursing at North Hampton. She eventually moved back to New York to pursue her career as a recording artist.
|Moe Love And Hip Hop|
Moe was all in but she had to keep the lights on. She landed a job at St. Luke Roosevelt’s Hospital where she worked in the Emergency Room. She met Lexxy and the duo would work on their rhymes when Moe got off work.
|Miss Moe Money|
Moe began taking music more seriously and decided to quit her job at St. Luke Roosevelt’s Hospital. Her father owns Dking Cars, an automobile dealership in New York. Moe worked there, enabling her to pay her bills and focus on music.
The duo continues to work hard and has opened up for some of the industry’s biggest stars, including Meek Mill, Rick Ross and Lil Kim.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life