|Kanye West Leaves Kim|
10. Kanye West - Heartless
How could Kanye be so Heartless!?
9. Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever
Hopefully the couple's relationship will last forever but if not, we're sure "super bad chicks" will be happy to give Kanye "McLoving!"
8. Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx
Kanye could have to pay up if Kim won a custody battle. Here's a perfect song for him to listen to on the way to court.
7. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as in Paris
The two rappers recently had a dad fight but if Kanye and Kim breakup we might get a Watch The Throne 2 album.
6. Keri Hilson - Knock You Down ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo
The perfect track for the couple to reminisce about the good times they shared. Despite Kim being married before Kanye and the rapper being in a relationship with Amber Rose, love came around and knocked them down.
5. Kanye West - All Of The Lights ft. Rihanna, Kid Cudi
Kanye's verse discusses a horrible breakup that includes him doing time and spending bread.
4. Big Sean - Blessings ft. Drake, Kanye West
While they see each other as a blessing, many would argue that a breakup would be the true blessing.
3. Kanye West - Stronger
The track made the list for obvious reasons. Kim and Kanye would have to be strong to make it through a breakup.
2. Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds
Kanye's verse expresses how life can be wonderful one second but then it can all of a sudden take a turn for the worst. A breakup between the couple would follow the same rhetoric.
1. Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West
The song represents how out of this world a breakup between Kanye and Kim would be. The couple has two adorable little ones and their careers couldn't be better.