Brittish Williams finally decided to leave Lorenzo Gordon and she’s been spending time with rapper, Soulja Boy. We met Brittish and Lorenzo on the third season of Basketball Wives LA. Since then, their relationship has been through ups and downs but it’s looking like they’re officially done for good.
Soulja Boy hasn’t been shy about sharing visuals of him and Brittish together. Scroll to the Instagram video below to see the rapper and model on a dinner date with some friends. The rapper then posted the following selfie with Brittish:
|Soulja Boy Brittish Williams And Lorenzo Gordon|
Soulja Boy, whose real name is DeAndre Way, recently broke up with Teddy Riley’s daughter, Nia, leading to a social media war. Both Nia and Soulja Boy made it clear that they had no problem moving on as proven by the following video of the rapper with Brittish Williams:
Here’s what Lorenzo Gordon had to say about Brittish’s new relationship:
Lorenzo has cheated on Williams multiples times. He’s a professional basketball player overseas where he gets very lonely. Brittish has given him numerous opportunities to clean up his act but he just can’t stop cheating on her. Now that she has moved on he wants to post ignorant messages on social media. Boy Bye!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life