Rick Ross’ ex-fiancée, Lira Galore, recently appeared on Iyanla: Fix My Life‘s “House of Healing: The Myth of the Angry Black Woman, Part 4.” Iyanla wants Lira to give voice to her inner hurt little girl who was abandoned by her father. Iyanla has Michael sit-in as Galore’s father and advises Lira to forgive for what he has done.
Galore forgives her father for abandoning her and robbing her from her innocence. Iyanla interrupts and tells Lira to forgive her father for failing to teach her what to expect from men. Galore begins to break down but eventually regains her composure. She then forgives her father for failing to protect her and not letting her be a daddy’s girl.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life