The second episode of Growing Up Hip Hop‘s second season, “Boogie Down” revealed a DeBarge family secret that shocked Kristinia. Angela Simmons wasn’t the only one on the series with baby news to explain. We find out that Krissy’s father, James may have had a baby with Janet Jackson back when they were married.
James and Janet were married from 1984 to 1985. Jackson is currently expecting a child with her husband, Wissam Al Mana but many believe that this isn’t her first baby. James DeBarge claims that she had her first baby when she was a teenager and he’s the father. James claims that a woman contact him, claiming to be his daughter.
|Growing Up Hip Hop Kristinia|
#Repost @kristiniadeb with @repostapp ・・・ It’s that time again! Get ready to sit back relax grab your Halloween candy, grab your 🍿, and tune into #GrowingUpHipHop #Guhh on @wetv If you haven’t caught up on the firs episode yet watch it tonight before the second episode airs at 9/8c. So much is going on, you won’t wanna miss it! Also if you don’t have cable don’t fret! Neither do I, I always catch the episodes online as well 😉 EmpireBBK.com
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life