Macon reports that Atlanta police are investigating the death of Diane McIver, the wife of lawyer, Claud “Tex” McIver. The Atlanta attorney claims that he was worried about Black Lives Matter protestors when he accidentally shot his wife. The tragic incident occurred on Sunday, August 25, 2016 near Piedmont Park, an urban park in Atlanta.
Piedmont Park is where a black man was found dead hanging from a tree on Thursday, July 7, 2016. The park has become the setting for numerous Black Lives Matter rallies in the past few months. According to 11 Alive Diane and Claud were riding in a car with a friend when Diane handed a gun to Claud, who was in the backseat.
|Diane McIver Atlanta Lawyer Kills Wife|
They drove through the Piedmont Park area without incident but the gun went off in Tex’s hands minutes later. The bullet went through the front passenger seat and into Diane’s back. The driver rushed Diane to Emory hospital because she’s a regular patient there but she passed away in surgery.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life