Lil Niqo made a guest appearance on the Lifetime series Bring It! reminding the world that he’s the future of hip-hop. The rapper, whose real name is Niqoles Heard, was born on November 23, 1999 and is currently 16-years-old. He competed on the first season of The Rap Game and many thought he should have won yet Miss Mulatto took the crown.
The hip-hop star represents San Diego, California and he’s destined for success. We wouldn’t be surprised to see him on Empire soon considering the fact that he has already appeared on a Fox series. Check out the following 10 facts that you probably didn’t know about Lil Niqo!
|Lil Niqo The Rap Game|
- He started rapping when he was 7-years-old.
- Some of his hobbies include skateboarding, riding his bike and playing video games.
- In 2011 he teamed up with DJ Khaled to create the track “OK Then.”
- In 2012 he appeared in an episode of the Fox series, The Finder alongside 50 Cent.
- He has his own app that allows fans to chat with him real-time.
- At the age of 10, he became the youngest rapper to sign to Island Def Jam.
- He has hosted the Red Carpet for numerous award shows, including the Soul Train Awards, Black Girls Rock and the Grammys.
- He was inspired by Tupac, Biggie, A Tribe Called Quest, Jay-Z and Drake.
- His song “The Truth” was used as a part of ESPN’s First Take marketing campaign for the entire month of June 2016.
- His mother, Nique Heard, is his manager.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life