Wetpaint reports that Mariah Carey will make her Empire debut on the October 5, 2016 episode, “What Remains Is Bestial.” Mariah will play Kitty, a successful singer that Cookie calls in to help Jamal (Jussie Smollett). Kitty and Jamal will perform their new duet “Infamous.” We’re getting tired of seeing Lucious Lyon insult Jamal so hopefully Mimi will be able to assist the talented singer.
“Infamous” is a song about never ending love. The two singers deliver beautiful lyrics about their love journey that starts at forever and ends at never. The song is a reminder that no matter what, a person that truly loves you will never let you go. The track could motivate Cookie to give Lucious the second chance he’s been begging for.
This isn’t the first time Mariah and Jussie have worked together. Smollett appeared in Carey’s 2015 video “Infinity.” Jussie will also open up for the singer during her three shows in Hawaii later this year. She added a third show after tickets for her first two shows sold out. The 46-year-old will perform in Honolulu on Wednesday, November 23, Friday, November 25 and Saturday, November 26.
Mimi also has a great relationship with Empire‘s creator, Lee Daniels. She played Ms. Weiss in the 2009 film, Precious, directed and co-produced by Daniels. Don’t miss MC on Empire on Wednesday, October 5 at 9 PM ET!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life