Evening Standard reports that Jamaican-born British television personality, Lady “C” Colin Campbell appeared on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and stole the show. She made outrageous comments, leading the camp to lose their dingo dimes after they refused to help her. She explained that she appeared on the show because she wanted to earn enough money to renovate her castle.
Several rumors about the 67-year-old resurfaced after she appeared on the show. Many believe that she is transgender. Transgender people have a gender identity that is different from their assigned sex. Lady Colin Campbell is not a transgender woman. When she was born, a cosmetic malformation of the genitals led to the assumption that she was a boy. Her parents named her George William Ziadie.
|Is Lady C Colin Campbell A Transgender Woman?|
Her marriage only lasted for about a year. Four decades later, Lady C is look for love. According to Mirror she recently appeared on This Morning where she explained that she is ready to remarry. She is hoping to get married at her home, Castle Goring which she purchased a few years ago.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life