Entertainment Weekly explains that Dexter Simmons is one of the designers featured on Project Runway season 15. The 32-year-old is from Oakland, CA and studied herpetology at the University of California, Berkeley. Herpetology is zoology that focuses on reptiles which has nothing to do with fashion.
Dexter decided to go into fashion when he realized that it would be better to be attacked by designers rather than reptiles. Entertainment Tonight reports that the show is back to its original glory. Many fans of the franchise were unhappy with season 14 but talented new faces, like Simmons, will help the series regain its loyal fanbase.
|Dexter Simmons Project Runway Season 15|
On episode 1 of season 15, “An Unconventional Launch Party” the 16 new designers arrive in New York City. Their launch party turns into a materials challenge and the contestants have to use party decorations to create their first designs. The show’s host, Tim Gunn, makes his rounds and it’s clear that Dexter needs to improve his design.
Dexter creates an umbrella skirt and pillow top that Tim isn’t impressed with so Simmons panics and rethinks the design. Luckily, Alex Snyder is there to calm him down. Heidi Klum, Zac Posen, Nina Garcia and Savannah Guthrie are the judges at the runway show. They are not happy with Dexter’s design but he is not sent home. We can’t wait to see how he does next Thursday!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life