Can I kick it? No you can’t Thomas Ellis Gibson. E! News reports that Criminal Minds will return on September 28, 2016, one week before Empire! You won’t see all the familiar faces you’ve grown accustomed to. Thomas Gibson, who plays Aaron Hotchner, has been fired after kicking a producer on-set.
We understand how long those days can feel on-set but you can’t take your frustrations out on your co-workers. According to Entertainment Weekly the 54-year-old was originally suspended after the altercation but CBS has decided to fully part ways with him. He kicked the writer in the shin after an argument over the show’s storyline escalated.
|Thomas Gibson Fired, Criminal Minds|
It’s sad that the disagreement led to physicality. When you have worked in the industry for an extended period of time it’s easy to take it personal when your colleagues disagree with you. The writer more likely than not proposed that it was time for Aaron Hotchner to die leading the actor to react accordingly.
Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson are veterans while Lee Daniels is Empire‘s co-creator. There have been rumors about creative differences in the past but luckily the disagreements have not turned physical. Who knows how either actor would react to Daniels informing them that their character has to die. Things could get physical.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life