They say families that eat together stay together and the Smollett family is living proof. The New York Post explains that the Food Network’s six-part series, “Smollett Eats” features the six Smollett siblings: Jussie, Jurnee, Jake, Jocqui, Jazz and Jojo. The last timethey all appeared on a television show together was from 1994-95 in the ABC sitcom On Our Own.
According to Yahoo the show will feature each member of the family dishing up their favorite recipes while providing viewers with a glimpse of their family life. At a time when reality television is dominating the industry, we couldn’t have asked for a better series.
|The Smollett Family Show|
- “Four Men and a Baby” August 20, 2016
- “Improv Eats” August 27, 2016
- “Truck U” September 3, 2016
- “Midnight Barbecue” September 10, 2016
- “Southern Shindig” September 10, 2016
- “Jocqui Shows His Chops” September 17, 2016
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life