Today reports that Olympic figure skater, John Garvin “Johnny” Weir recently went fishing with television host, Billy Bush. The two also went fishing back in 2014. The three-time U.S. national champion wore a fur coat on their fishing trip two years ago, in Russia, but this time he stepped up his game.
The 32-year-old pulled his best Cookie Lyon with the brightest fur coat that he could find. You have to adore people who can care less what people think about them. According to Awful Announcing the figure skater recently held a mock swimming competition in his hotel bathtub.
|Johnny Weir Transgender|
Similar to Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky people have started a rumor that Johnny is transgender. He is not transgender. He was born a male and is still a male. One day we’ll understand that expressing yourself does not make you a specific gender. We are born male or female yet we are not born masculine or feminine.
For those who aren’t familiar with the talented figure skater, he was born in Coatesville, Pennsylvania and started skating when he was 12-years-old. In his 2011 memoir, Welcome to my World, he revealed that he was gay. Skating is not his only talent. In 2011 he released the song, “Dirty Love” which reached the number 1 spot on Japan’s Amazon sales charts shorty after it was released.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life