This article provides a recap of Basketball Wives LA Season 5 episode 5 and a description of one of the show’s newest cast members: Angel Love.
International Business Times reports that Angel “Love” Davis battled Malaysia Pargo and DJ LaTosha Duffey in the most recent episode of Basketball Wives LA. Malaysia invites the girls on a ski vacation with hopes to bring the ladies closer. She had good intentions but you know that there would be drama. Angel Love and Pargo eventually start arguing. We’ll discuss the rest of the episode but first, here’s everything you need to know about Angel Love.
According to VH1 she is a registered nurse with three college degrees. Tami shows her a lot of respect once she finds out that she’s a nurse. Shaunie O’Neal and VH1 clearly added her to the cast for a reason. Reality shows have been given a bad reputation for casting too many former ladies of the night: prostitutes and strippers. Her boyfriend, and baby father, is Washington Wizards center, DeJuan Blair.
|Angel Love From Basketball Wives LA|
Her and DeJuan have a daughter named Heaven Love. The New Orleans native is best friends with fellow Basketball Wives LA star, Angel Brinks who recommended her for the show. They have each other’s back, as proven by the show’s last episode. Love starts arguing with Malaysia because of Pargo popping up at Angel Brinks’ event, in sweats, ready to fight.
Later in the episode Brinks and Malaysia talk out their differences. Everything is going well until Love decides to jump in. She ends up arguing with LaTosha Duffey and Pargo.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life