Who Is Channing Tatum's Wife?
There are some performances on Lip Sync Battle that stand out from the rest. Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson's visit to the show was simply the best. another unforgettable performance featured Channing Tatum. The talented actor performed Beyonce's "Run The World (Girls)" and Queen Bey herself joined him to slay a big finish.
Beyonce's appearance overshadowed the sexy dance moves that Tatum's wife delivered on the episode. Channing Tatum's wife is actress and dancer Jenna Dewan Tatum. There's always six degrees of separation when it comes to Empire. Jenna has worked with rapper Missy Elliott as a backup dancer. Missy and Timbaland were childhood friends.
|Who Is Channing Tatum's Wife?|
We should all thank Elliott for helping Timbaland become such a talented producer. The two collaborated throughout the 1990s, creating unforgettable music similar to the amazing tracks Timbaland delivers on Empire.
Jenna began her career as a backup dancer for Janet Jackson. She showed off her moves in the 2006 film Step Up. MTV reports that Jenna's response to one of Drake's recent lyrics was perfect. In the song Pop Style the Toronto rapper states, "Got so many chains call me Chaining Tatum." Here's what Jenna had to say about that:
Let's take a look at Jenna's Top 10 Instagram pics:
10. When she loves getting dolled up.
9. When her and the hubby run into Lucy Lane.
8. When she shows off her country boy.
7. When she's showing off her 6-pack.
6. When she's at the Golden Globes.
5. When she hits the Red Carpet.
4. When she's a toes in the sand kinda girl!
3. When she makes it a bright, sun-shining day!
2. When she's on Lip Sync Battle.
1. When she's in love!