Coming next year, BET is producing a movie that is sure to be huge: A biopic based on the rise and fame of the original boy band, New Edition. Empire star Bryshere “Yazz” Gray will play Michael Bivins in The New Edition Story, which has been filming this year. The flick is being produced by the original members of the band, including Bobby Brown.
|New Edition Movie BET Yazz|
And the TV event won’t just be two-hours long. The TV movie will have three parts to follow along the epic story of New Edition, which began with the members were merely teenagers in middle school.
Empire fans were surprised to see the talented actor without his hi-top fade. He cut his hair for the role and we can’t wait for him to grow it back. The Hakeem we have become familiar with always has a perfect hi-top.
Check out some snaps and sneak peeks of the movie below.
Electronic Urban Report explains that Bryshere Gray has described the role as a blessing. We’ve seen Gray as Hakeem, Cookie and Lucious’ youngest son determined to prove his worth. In the New Edition movie Gray will portray a more dominant character. Bivins founded New Edition and helped produce Boys II Men.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life