What Does Delete Your Account Mean On Twitter?
New York Magazine explains that Hillary Clinton's "delete your account" tweet to Donald Trump has already become the most retweeted tweet she's ever shared.
|What Does Delete Your Account Mean On Twitter?|
After Clinton received President Obama's endorsement she used her Twitter account to let her supporters know that she was ready.
So what exactly does delete your account mean on Twitter? The list below includes phrases related to Hillary's advice. This should help you fully understand what she meant:
- Go kill yourself
- Go jump off a cliff
- I don't like you
- You're a failure at life
- How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?
- I'd like to see things from your point of view, too bad I can't shove my head that far up my...
- You're worthless
- Anyone who said they loved you was either lying or wrong
- If your account died tonight nothing would be different tomorrow
- You are the worst thing that ever happened to Twitter
- If your account was on fire, I'd only piss it out if you didn't want me to
- Your account reminds me of Mondays, no one likes it
- I'm busy now, can I ignore your tweets another time?
- Your account better hide, the garbage collector is coming
Hillary's tweet has become one of the most popular of 2016. The following infographic shows the top 10 most popular tweets of 2016 so far:
|Most Popular Tweets of 2016 Infograhpic|