Desiree Ross’ Parents
Desiree Ross is the oldest daughter of a teacher and a realtor. Lifetime explains that she began asking her parents about acting when she was only three-years-old. The talented actress was born in May, 1999 in South Carolina.
The 16-year-old stars in Oprah’s new series, Greenleaf, which is about secrets and lies within a mega-church in Memphis, TN. The show marks her first series regular role and she was nervous at first. Digital Journal explains that she was eventually able to overcome her nervousness as she spent more time with the show’s talented cast.
|Desiree Ross Parents|
Deadline reports that she was one of the first actors to be cast in Oprah’s new show. She plays Grace’s daughter, Sophia, on the show. The show’s cast also includes Lamman Rucker, Merle Dandridge and Kim Hawthorne.
Emmy winners Lynn Whitfield and Keith David play Lady Mae and Bishop James on the show. The show’s first season will include 13-episodes. The first episode aired on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 and the next two will air on June 22, 2016.
The show was created by Craig Wright who is also responsible for Lost and Six Feet Under. The series will follow the Greenleaf family and their scandalous secrets and lies.
You May Like
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom
- Keisha Morris Shakur – Tupac Wife
- Al Horford Wife – Amelia Vega