Who Is The Host Of Strong?
The host of the NBC TV show Strong is Gabrielle Reece. Reece is a former pro-volleyball player, fashion model, actress and sports announcer. In a recent interview, she describes the series as different than any other current show on TV. She also explains how she was inspired by the show's contestants.
|Who Is The Host Of Strong?|
Strong is a reality competition show that debuted in April. The show airs on NBC on Thursdays at 8 PM. The competition begins with 20 contestants. 10 of the trainers are males and the other 20 are females. Take a look at the following video to learn more about the show:
The show challenges women's physical and mental strength. The executive producer of the show is Sylvester Stallone. The two visited Ellen to discuss the show.
For those of you who aren't familiar with Gabrielle, lets take a look at her Top 10 Instagram moments:
10. When she shows us how to #livewell
8. It's all about boards and waves!
7. When she makes us hungry.
6. When we don't mind her shameless plug.
5. When she makes a toast.
4. When she's not afraid to rock the boat.
3. When she returns home.
2. When she inspires us to keep on pushing.
1. When she showed us her strength through surgery.