Instagram’s new update includes a white and black interior along with a pink, purple and orange logo. The social media platform has certainly been paying attention to some of the most liked images posted by users.
Since the app was created one of the most liked collection of images has been sunsets. Check out the poll below to see how much white has been captured in some of the most liked Instagram images.
From Kim Kardashian’s white wedding dress to Taylor Swift’s cute white kitty. According to the company’s official blog the app’s new icon represents a simpler camera.
|New Instagram Update, Logo|
The company also updated the icons for Boomerang, Hyperlapse and Layout. We haven’t notice any bleaching in those three apps. As usual the reactions have been mixed. While some people love the changes others hate them. If Snapchat uses the same strategy, say bye to the ghost and hi to the dog:
Guardian reports that the app’s new sunset-colored logo features orange, yellow, pink and purple. There is a white outline of a camera on the icon. The apps new logo pays homage to its simpler design but is that what users want?
Snapchat’s design is far from simple yet we love it! Considering how much Empire has benefitted from Instagram, we can’t wait to see if how these changes will impact the show’s strategy.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School