The cast of Empire continues to amaze us every week as families and friends are beginning to unite in order to enjoy the show's entertaining moments together.
As cross-cultural bonding continues to increase, many people find themselves watching television shows where they are the minority, and have no frame of reference from which to base their etiquette. In order to bridge these cultural gaps, we have developed some rules intended to assist our Caucasian friends who might find themselves watching the Empire TV show with some of their black friends.
There are times when the only white cast member on the show has to go:
|Rhonda Lyon Fall|
|Cookie Empire Gif|
2. Don't ask any questions about the twerking.
|Anika Empire Twerk|
3. Yes, the differences between black baptisms and white baptisms still exist. Andre's baptism was an exception.
|Black Church Baptism|
|White Church Baptism|
|Andre Lyon Baptism Empire Gif|
4. No, we don't think she's ride or die.
|Empire Fox Gif Rhonda Andre Lyon Ride or Die|
5. Even if an amazing song like Snitch Bitch drops, just don't drop the N-bomb.
|Empire Fox Snitch Bitch|
6. No, they do not have auto tune in jail.
|Empire Fox Memes Snitch Bitch|
|Empire Fox Snitch Bitch Gifs|
7. Yes, she beat him with a broom...AND?
|Cookie Empire Gifs|
8. Yes, she smacked him...twice...AND?
|Cookie Smacks Jamal Empire Fox Gifs|
9. If you missed the first season, don't ask newbie questions: "Who's that?"
|Empire Fox Gifs|
10. Some things just won't make sense.
They can't just call the police because they can't just call the police.